The term smile makeover refers to a personalized series of cosmetic dentistry procedures and treatments. In some cases, smile makeovers also include restorative procedures. This service may be right for you if you’re interested in improving your smile by correcting cosmetic and functional dental issues.
Your smile makeover will be customized according to your unique considerations. Dr. O’Leary and Dr. Peppler may recommend treatments and procedures such as:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are thin ceramic shells bonded to the front surface of teeth. Known for their versatility, veneers are a great way to correct a wide variety of cosmetic concerns. These restorations offer benefits such as a natural appearance and impressive longevity.
- Crowns and bridges: A dental crown fits over a tooth like a cap. It is used to repair damaged or decayed teeth and improve their aesthetics. Meanwhile, a bridge replaces one or more missing teeth. A fixed bridge is anchored to the teeth on both sides of the gap using crowns.
- Teeth whitening: We offer in-office and at-home professional teeth whitening. During an in-office session, we use the Zoom! 2 system to brighten your smile by up to 8 shades. For patients who prefer an at-home treatment, we sell a professional-grade Colgate Optic White kit that includes a custom-made mouthpiece.
- Dental implants: A dental implant is the most reliable and effective tooth replacement option. It features a titanium post that is anchored in the jaw and acts like a natural tooth root. A natural-looking restoration sits on top of the post to replace the lost tooth in look and function.
- Orthodontics: If you have crooked teeth or a misaligned bite, orthodontic treatment may be appropriate. We offer metal and clear traditional braces, Invisalign®, ClearCorrect, and Fastbraces.
During your smile makeover consultation at our Lone Tree practice, our dentists will discuss your goals, examine your oral condition, and thoroughly explain your options. Then, they will work with you to design an individualized treatment plan.
Schedule Your Highlands Ranch Smile Makeover Consultation
If you have multiple dental concerns, such as discoloration, wear, or gaps, a smile makeover may be the ideal solution. Contact our practice at 303-790-2323 to schedule a consultation. Meadows Dental Group proudly helps patients in Lone Tree, Centennial, and Highlands Ranch achieve their dream smiles.